It was bound to happen sooner later and as always you can count on it like clock work, amidst Samsung’s dwindling drop in mobile business they are under pressure to delivery a record-breaking phone with the next installment in there Galaxy Smartphone line the Samsung Galaxy S6. So what do you know the internet is buzz with the latest leaks of the specs that will come with the Galaxy S6 which promises to be a better phone and nothing like we have ever seen before, whether it will give Samsung the edge over its competitors who are circling as they smell blood, only time will tell.
Samsung galaxy S6 Leaked Specs
So here are the rumored leaked new specs for the Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Improved screen size of 5.5 inches Quad HD Display no doubt with a new Gorilla glass incarnation.
- An effective resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- The processor will be a 64 bit Octa-core Exynos 7420 processor at 1.8 Ghz
- 20 Mega pixel rear camera and an impressive 5 mega pixel shooter on the front for better selfies I guess.
- Running Google Android 5.0 code name Lollipop
- 3 gigs RAM
- 32 gigs internal storage and the ability to expand this by MicroSD cards
So there you have it all the specs but in my opinion if Samsung really wishes to continue to innovate and regain there falling mobile business percentage they will have to create a phone that not only has impressive specs but ground breaking practical features that will make us all stop and look and rush to get the new phones. From last years models the Galaxy S5 which is just in its prime.