If you are still using your Galaxy S6 and not the new Galaxy S7 like some users one of the most intriguing new features of the S7 is the Always on display, but what if you could get the always on display on the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge? I am sure you would agree that would be awesome. So follow me as I show you how to get the Always on Display Feature for Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge or other similar android devices that does not have this new feature.
Always on Display Feature for Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
To add this new feature of the Always on display on the Galaxy S6 you will need to:
1. Go to Google Play store and download: Always on display from S7 G5
2. Once the App is installed launch it and then configure the settings to your liking.
Features of this App
1. You can see the time and date.
2. Battery percentage
3. Call and message notifications.
5. Disable and customize any of the above features such as color and brightness of the screen or the style of the clock being shown as on the real S7.
Best of all in this app the Always on display will work just as it does on the Galaxy S7 or the LG G5 . When your device is in your pocket it will turn the display completely off to save power, when you press the home, or power button the lock or home screen will appear or you can double tap the display and the phone will switch from the always on display.
I hope the Always on Display Feature for Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge breathes new life into this older devices by giving it one of the key new features of the S7 without you having to get this new device, please let me know what you think of this app in the comment and do share this article with a friend so they too can have this cool new feature as well.